The Group first met at the University of York in April 2013.
The topics for discussion then included:
- Organisational structure;
- Changing role of the subject librarian, issues and solutions;
- Measuring our relationships with academic colleagues.
Our second meeting built on these themes and took place at the University of Leicester on 15 November 2013 when we heard about and discussed a number of case studies:
- a restructuring of academic liaison roles at one university;
- exploring the potential of a customer relationship management system at another;
- using formal ‘learner enhancement agreements’ as part of managing relationships; between libraries/academic skills development services and academic departments.